Next year's tournament will be here before we know it! Check back here for registration information in Summer 2020
What you can expect at all Kickin' It With Luke Tournaments:
- At least 12 teams competing in a round robin group stage, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top teams
- Concession stand with burgers, dogs, snacks, soft drinks, and beer*
- Raffle prizes featuring wares and gift cards from local businesses
- Live DJ/Emcee
- Spectator area with backyard games and pop-up tents for shade
- Information tent with vendor, sponsor, and advocacy information
- First Aid Station and indoor restrooms
* all attendees over the age of 21 will be asked to present a valid ID and will be required to wear a wrist band throughout the event
A team consists of 10 or more players. See the tournament rules for more information on team make-up and the tournament format.
Need a visual? Check out our pictures from last year's event.
Special thanks to the Dayton Dragons, who donated a suite at a Dragon’s game for this year’s grand prize!