Thank you to everyone who played, participated, and volunteered for this year's tournament.
Congratulations to Kickin' Grass, the 2018 Kickin' It With Luke Champions!
Please continue to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for our total amount raised, updates, and more.
Kickin’ it with Luke is a fundraiser in memoriam of Luke Stoddard, who tragically lost his battle to opioid addiction in 2017. The event aims to bring together family, friends, and community members to celebrate his life, raise awareness for this epidemic, and shed light on this year's charity, Brigid’s Path, an organization that provides care for drug-exposed newborns.
Registration for Kickin' It With Luke 2019 will be here before we know it! Follow us on social media and check the website for updates throughout the year.
What you can expect at all Kickin' It With Luke Tournaments:
- 12 teams competing in a round robin group stage, followed by a single elimination playoff for the top teams
- Concession stand with burgers, dogs, snacks, soft drinks, and beer*
- Raffle baskets featuring wares and gift cards from local businesses
- Live DJ/Emcee
- Spectator area with backyard games and pop up tents for shade
- Information tent with vendor, sponsor, and advocacy information
- First Aid Station and indoor restrooms
* all attendees over the age of 21 will be asked to present a valid ID and will be required to wear a wrist band throughout the span of the event
A team consists of 10 or more players. See the tournament rules for more information on team make-up and the tournament format.
Need a visual? Check out our pictures from last year's event.
Special thanks to the Dayton Dragons, who donated a suite at the Dragon’s game to this year’s tournament champions!